Zyto Scan and Consultation
What do you need to enjoy better health or to stay healthy? Many people choose to take nutritional supplements, but guess as to what supplement will work best. Even though a supplement may work for someone else, how do you know it’s providing the support you need at the present time? To make better decisions about these and other health choices you should consider ZYTO biocommunication. Biocommunication is an exchange of information between a computer and your body; it’s like the computer is asking questions and your body is answering them.
The Biocommunication Revolution
Biocommunication represents a major breakthrough in gathering information about health. It’s an effective way to obtain insights and details that may otherwise be overlooked. This information can help your healthcare provider develop more effective, individualized clinical strategies for you, saving time and money.
What can I expect from my experience?
The interface between your body and ZYTO’s biocommunication software is the FDA registered hand cradle. Simply rest your hand on the contacts while the computer sends digital stimulus and gathers your response data. The scan takes a few minutes to complete and is safe for adults and children.
How ZYTO Technology Works
1. Digital Signatures Computer generated digital signatures representing physical stimuli are sent to the body. These digital stimuli elicit physiological responses from the body, one of which is a change in the conductivity of the skin (GSR). These fluctuations in skin conductivity are measured and sent back to the computer for analysis and interpretation.
2. Hand Cradle Chip Takes conductivity readings from the skin and converts the analog readings to a digital form which is sent to the computer for analysis.
3.Galvanic Skin Response (GSR) is an established technology that measures fluctuations in electrical conductivity of the skin as the body responds to various stimuli. One application of GSR that many people are familiar with is lie-detector testing.
4. Coherence Patterns Coherence is a state where two or more things exist without conflict. By tracking multiple inputs ZYTO technology can calculate shifts in coherence as the body responds to each digital signature. Signatures that create greater coherence than the baseline are given a positive score and signatures creating less coherence than the baseline are given a negative score.
5. Proprietary Software The data received from the hand cradle is plotted and analyzed for coherence. Each response is given a positive or negative score called a Deviation Ratio (dR). Positive dRs are referred to as biological preference, negative dRs are referred to as biological aversion.
6. Prioritized Results After analyzing the data from the hand cradle, the computer displays the data in an easy-to-read graphical interface. The data shows the body’s responses ranked in order of priority. Results are optimized and time is used more efficiently by focusing on the body’s priorities.
6 reasons why you should get a ZYTO biocommunication scan
1. Insight into your health. ZYTO reports provide you with information that may you identify individual needs and nutritional or clinical assistance that will help you. Identifying items to which you have an unusual response gives you and your healthcare practitioner insight about health-related conditions that may be keeping you from functioning at a balanced state.
2. Identify your biological. preference for nutrition. Does one size fit all when it comes to healthcare? Of course not!! ZYTO scans identify which products your body shows the most favorable response to; we call it your unique biological preference.Biocommunication results provide you with personalized information to help you identify the products and supplements that will work best for you.
3. Save Money. Many people purchase nutritional supplements and then try them to see if they will work. Choosing supplements in this way is like purchasing lottery tickets and hoping you will win. ZYTO biocommunication scans help you identify products that you show a biological preference for. This information helps you purchase with confidence. Your ZYTO scan can help you make informed purchasing decisions.
4. Increase Energy. Your body consumes its available resources in its effort to maintain a healthy balance. When your body uses those resources to deal with life’s extra challenges, like fighting a cold, you will have less energy to perform your day-to-day physical activities. ZYTO helps you identify the additional support your body may need to maintain that balance and keep your energy levels high. By providing your body that extra help when it is needed, you’re more likely to address issues while they are small, leaving you with more energy for your friends and family.
5. Track your Health. ZYTO biocommunication scans give you information ‘in the moment.’ But tracking your scans over time may indicate trends, or chronic issues that you’ll want to pay particular attention to. Keeping track of your past can help you predict the future, and reviewing your past biocommunication reports gives you essentially a look back through time. The more you know about how your body is impacted by factors like seasons of the year, stress, and aging, the more likely you are to make wise choices about your health.
6. Verbal Communication has limitations. Have you ever asked a sick toddler or a child with Autism how they are feeling? Even for adults, using words to explain how you feel can be a challenge. Biocommunication opens up an entirely new communication channel with your body. By supplementing our verbal communication with ZYTO biocommunication, a second perspective is established that can provide helpful insights and information about your health.