6 reasons why you should get a ZYTO biocommunication scan
1. Insight into your health. ZYTO reports provide you with information that may you identify individual needs and nutritional or clinical assistance that will help you. Identifying items to which you have an unusual response gives you and your healthcare practitioner insight about health-related conditions that may be keeping you from functioning at a balanced state.
2. Identify your biological. preference for nutrition. Does one size fit all when it comes to healthcare? Of course not!! ZYTO scans identify which products your body shows the most favorable response to; we call it your unique biological preference.Biocommunication results provide you with personalized information to help you identify the products and supplements that will work best for you.
3. Save Money. Many people purchase nutritional supplements and then try them to see if they will work. Choosing supplements in this way is like purchasing lottery tickets and hoping you will win. ZYTO biocommunication scans help you identify products that you show a biological preference for. This information helps you purchase with confidence. Your ZYTO scan can help you make informed purchasing decisions.
4. Increase Energy. Your body consumes its available resources in its effort to maintain a healthy balance. When your body uses those resources to deal with life’s extra challenges, like fighting a cold, you will have less energy to perform your day-to-day physical activities. ZYTO helps you identify the additional support your body may need to maintain that balance and keep your energy levels high. By providing your body that extra help when it is needed, you’re more likely to address issues while they are small, leaving you with more energy for your friends and family.
5. Track your Health. ZYTO biocommunication scans give you information ‘in the moment.’ But tracking your scans over time may indicate trends, or chronic issues that you’ll want to pay particular attention to. Keeping track of your past can help you predict the future, and reviewing your past biocommunication reports gives you essentially a look back through time. The more you know about how your body is impacted by factors like seasons of the year, stress, and aging, the more likely you are to make wise choices about your health.
6. Verbal Communication has limitations. Have you ever asked a sick toddler or a child with Autism how they are feeling? Even for adults, using words to explain how you feel can be a challenge. Biocommunication opens up an entirely new communication channel with your body. By supplementing our verbal communication with ZYTO biocommunication, a second perspective is established that can provide helpful insights and information about your health.